Closing: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 Location: Jakarta
Nazava is seeking a Finance and Administration Officer who will be responsible for providing financial and administrative support to the Jakarta office. This role requires expertise to manage accounting operations that ensure accurate financial systems, and will contribute to financial planning, reporting, and implementation of best practices in financial administration. The successful candidate will also play an administrative role in ensuring the office is in line with company policies and compliance with relevant regulations and legal requirements. We are looking for someone who is interested in working in a dynamic and challenging environment, for a company that recognizes and values creativity, initiative and contribution.
Financial Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that finance filing systems (both hard copy and electronic) are kept up to date and maintained in an orderly manner.
- Conduct bank transactions where BURN holds accounts as required.
- Carry out bank and petty cash reconciliations.
- Enter transactions into the accounting system.
- Process invoices and tax payments.
- Reconcile customer and supplier statements.
- Provide management with data from the accounting system as requested.
- Identify and address discrepancies.
- Assisting with the implementation of financial policies.
- Any other tasks as requested by line manager and senior management.
Administrative Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage effective office systems such as IT support, office maintenance, fixed asset management that are consistent with Nazava’s operating requirements.
- Respond to queries and provide information where requested.
- Develop and maintain administrative processes.
- Collect all documentation required for contract preparation.
- Maintain the casual and contractors’ trackers.
- Manage leave trackers.
- Keep an organized filing system of all records including personnel records.
- Communicate effectively as the key person of contact with customers, clients, team members, and management.
- General management of the office and daily procedures.
Skills and Experience
- Formal accounting qualification such as a degree in finance/accounting, or a recognized accounting qualification.
- 2-3 years’ experience working a finance department, carrying out standard accounting procedures.
- Experience working with standard accounting systems such as Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Proven ability with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Ability to be exceptionally organized and be proficient at multi-tasking.
- Excellent problem finding and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- CPA / ACCA qualification.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Experience with an international company.
Nazava does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training or any other fees).