JOB OPENING : FINANCIAL CONSULTANT
Bandung Indonesia, Full Time, 3 months, min 2 days WFO, apply by December 12th.
Nazava Water Filters is a fast growing start-up in Bandung, Indonesia. With our award-winning water-filters we solve one of the biggest global challenges of our time; providing households world-wide with access to safe drinking water. Nazava became an international organization in 2021. We are looking for a financial consultant who would like to work with us for 3 months to help adjust our financial systems. We are looking for somebody with a good understanding of finances and bookkeeping either from experience or by education. The ideal candidate can analyze issues with financial systems and better systems. This will be a good opportunity for a young financial expert.
- Analyze current financial modeling tools
- Analyze current bookkeeping & ERP systems
- Propose and implement improvements in financial model
- Redesign bookkeeping and financial part of ERP so it better integrates with financial model
- Implement changes to bookkeeping system
- Supervise a IT freelancer to make changes in ERP system
- Make new SOPs
- Train staff.
- Understanding of accounting & bookkeeping
- Understanding of financial models and consolidated financial models
- Very good Excel skills
- Passive understanding of php & mysql
- Fluent in Indonesian & English
- Education / Experience
- Bachelor (s1) in Finance and 2 year relevant experience or MSc in finance with relevant internship experience.
Contract duration & Remuneration
- 3 months at least 2 days per week onsite in Bandung Indonesia.
- Remuneration: 10-20 million IDR per month
About Nazava Water Filters
4.4 million people lack access to safe drinking water
Nazava is an award-winning social enterprise based in Bandung, Indonesia and an important player in the household drinking water-filter market. We believe that access to safe water should not be defined by economic means. That every single person should be able to protect their family from disease and to live happy, healthy lives. We believe that change takes commitment. That there are no ‘quick fixes’. That we all have a part to play and we must stand together and do what is necessary.
To do what is right.
We believe that even the simplest of technologies have the power to change peoples lives for the better. And we will strive to deliver those technologies for as long as we exist. We say no to over paying water which still makes you ill. We say no to trading filter effectiveness for price. We say no to adding unnecessary complexity to problems that can be solved simply. But most importantly, we say YES to safe drinking water for every person on Earth. We are Nazava. And we are here to lead the safe water revolution.
It is our mission to provide safe drinking water to everybody everywhere by manufacturing and selling affordable yet high quality water filters. With a Nazava water filter you can turn dirty water into clear, fresh, safe drinking water.
Since 2009 we have provided 451 thousand people with access to safe and cheaper drinking water. You can be a part of this impact story!
- What it is like to work at Nazava
- Entrepreneurial culture: Your ideas are important to us. At Nazava you have a large amount of freedom to shape your own work. With freedom comes responsibility.
- Passion and purpose: We are passionate at providing safe drinking water to everyone everywhere. Are you?
- More opportunities as we scale Nazava is rapidly growing. Therefore new roles and positions will open. Providing career opportunities in the organization.
- We care about your career progression: We encourage training and investing in developing our people. As a Nazava employee, you’ll have regular with your manager and access to training program
- Gender Equality: Nazava is committed to gender equality in the workplace. Thanks to our Gender policies and efforts women represent 67% of the board of directors, and 23% of our overall workforce. We have flexible hours and spaces for lactating mothers.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit a motivational letter and CVs and 2 examples of digital content you developed by e-mail to [email protected], before 12th of December 2022.
The company is grateful to all interested applicants; please specify the subject line of your email as “Application for Financial Consultant”.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the interview.